Parent OTA COVID-19 Expectations
- Communicate, preferably electronically, and participation concerns to your coach! Do not participate if you, your child, household member or someone you have been in contact with has COVID-19 or COVID-19 symptoms in the prior 14 days. Participant/parent should not participate in football or cheer activities if they are uncomfortable for any reason. All football and cheer activities are optional.
- Provide hand sanitizer for your child’s use before, during and after football activity and a mask if desired.
- Remain in your vehicle during football and cheer activities. If you leave your vehicle, wear a mask, and observe social distancing and gathering restrictions.
- Ensure participants gear and uniform is washed/sanitized before/after all activity.
- Limit carpooling to football or cheer activities.